Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 05-28-2004, 07:49 AM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
PalmDigitalMedia now officially known as eReader.com

We postulated this change earlier. Now it is official: PalmDigitalMedia is from now on known as eReader.com. The PalmDigitalMedia.com site will continue to operate for the next few weeks while the eReader.com site goes through a set of launch revisions based on customers' feedback.

There is an ongoing survey, which will provide you with a discount code (EREADER05) good for 10% off your next purchase over $3 at eReader.com.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote