Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 02-23-2009, 06:30 PM   #1
csskkai
Enthusiast
csskkai began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-505, PRS-600
Unhappy Deleted collections?

I have a Sony PRS-505, and yesterday when I added a book to it using Calibre, all the titles under the "Collections" tab in my reader disappeared. Only the book that I just put into the reader was under collections. I could still find all my books in Titles and Authors, but I was wondering how I could get them to all be under collections again. I like being able to find a book by their series.
Help me fix this?
Thank You.
csskkai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 06:32 PM   #2
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by csskkai View Post
Only the book that I just put into the reader was under collections. I could still find all my books in Titles and Authors, but I was wondering how I could get them to all be under collections again.
Select all the books you want on your reader (even if they are already there) and select "send to device". That should re-create all the collections.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-23-2009, 10:46 PM   #3
csskkai
Enthusiast
csskkai began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-505, PRS-600
so it's okay to re-add books even though they're already on the reader? There wont be a second copy will there?
csskkai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 11:49 PM   #4
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by csskkai View Post
so it's okay to re-add books even though they're already on the reader? There wont be a second copy will there?
Yes... the current one will overwrite, since the file name will be the same. So, only 1 copy will be there.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibre, collections, deleted, fix