Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 03-04-2009, 12:12 AM   #1
kevingaus
kevingaus began at the beginning.

Device: Han Lin V3
New to Ebooks in North Australia

hello I am new to Forums and new to ebooks. I have purchased a han Lin V3 as I liked the screen size and the variety of formats it accepts. So I look forward to learning about ebooks and picking up lots of information from the forum.
kevingaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 05:28 AM   #2
PDS
Zealot
PDS began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Dell Mini 9, I-Phone
Hi and welcome to the forum.

I hope that you enjoy your Hanlin and get in lots of reading!

Dawn
PDS is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-04-2009, 09:12 AM   #3
Laine
Addict
Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura H2O, Voyage
Welcome kevingaus,
I'm sure you'll find MR very helpful. I lurked here for a while before I bught my HanLin.

I got it 13 days ago and I'm nearly finished my 11th book on it. You see I bought it in Melbourne, and while I was there I tripped on the tram rails while crossing the road. I've done very little BUT read my HanLin (and take Mersyndol tablets) since. :-(

Laine
Laine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 09:13 AM   #4
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Welcome to MobileRead, kevingaus.

You'll find several other 'aussies' here as well. Enjoy the forums.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 12:23 PM   #5
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi kevingaus and welcome to the Forum. Bad news: This Forum is as addictive as ebooks are.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-05-2009, 12:48 AM   #6
cbell
Frenetic
cbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipse

Device: iLiad V2
Laine, I'm so sorry you're still suffering from your encounter with our trams! I hope it won't put you off coming to our Mobileread Melbourne meetup in June.

kevingaus, its great that you found your way here! You'll find lots of helpful experienced HanLin users willing to advise and help new members.

Your HanLin order has been processed and it will leave here with the courier tomorrow afternoon. Monday's a holiday here, so I'm not sure if that may delay it a little, but I expect you'll receive it Tuesday or Wednesday.
cbell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 04:14 AM   #7
kevingaus
kevingaus began at the beginning.

Device: Han Lin V3
Thank you for responding to my entry. I hope you injuries sort themselves out soon. All the best.
kevingaus is offline   Reply With Quote