Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 12-02-2022, 05:03 AM   #1
Tenga
Tenga began at the beginning.

Device: Likebook P10
Next file on folder shortcut

Anyone know if there's an option for quickly jumping to the next or previous adjacent file on the current folder? It seems basic and it's far quicker than accessing the directory everytime, if not we're can I'd make a suggestion.
Tenga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2022, 02:15 PM   #2
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
If you mean at the end of a book, there appears to be an option offered for that, in the popup dialog. The Koreader project on Github is the place to present ideas for consideration.

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-10-2022, 08:15 AM   #3
Tenga

Hi, no, I mean like jumping from the first page of a document to the next one in the folder without moving pages, just like switching between documents, this is because I mainly read research papers and my P10 downloads them to a directory sp I want to quickly read the abstracts which are located in the first page of each document.
Old 12-12-2022, 03:30 PM   #4
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
Are these PDF documents? I seem to remember there was some option to make the first page of a document function as a cover. Perhaps that might be of some use.

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2022, 03:02 PM   #5
Frenzie
Wizard
Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
I think "open next file" should probably be available as an action in gesture manager. Would you mind opening an issue on GitHub?

Edit: coming soon: https://github.com/koreader/koreader/pull/9916

Last edited by Frenzie; 12-14-2022 at 12:37 PM.
Frenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-26-2022, 06:18 PM   #6
Tenga

@Frenzie, thank you very much

Tags
file browser, gestures, koreader, suggested improvements