Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 07-13-2023, 09:39 AM   #31
readersonyhelpls
readersonyhelpls began at the beginning.

Device: sony prs t2
Hey do you happen to still habe that firmware/link to that firmwire?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcentros View Post
I've sent a private message with the link to my Google Drive (not sure if I'm allowed to post the link publicly). It took me a while to find the T2 firmware, it was on the Windows partition of a computer the kids no longer use. Now I've uploaded it and also (I think) the latest firmware for the PRS-505, PRS-350, PRS-650, PRS-950 and PRS-T1. If I can find a public site to host these I'll put them up on one.

I meant to add... if anyone needs any of these files I'll be glad to set up a link and send it in a private message. The public file hosting option would be better though.
readersonyhelpls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2023, 01:41 AM   #32
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by readersonyhelpls View Post
Hey do you happen to still habe that firmware/link to that firmwire?
Sure...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cXC...ew?usp=sharing

I'm guessing you meant the T2.

EDIT: Here's a link to all of them...

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...kB?usp=sharing

Last edited by rcentros; 07-14-2023 at 01:57 AM.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert