Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 07-24-2020, 09:12 AM   #16
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
You are right. I forgot that non matched items are copied. I will give you a corrected version later once I am at my computer.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2020, 04:49 PM   #17
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
This turned out to be a bit more complicated than I hoped.

The following works to copy only the !!! tags to the new column. You will then need to use a second pass to delete those items from tags (easiest with the tag manager) and remove the !!! from the tags in the new column with S&R.

The tags you want moved to the new column should be "marked" with !!!. This S&R does the job.
Click image for larger version

Name:	Clipboard01.png
Views:	131
Size:	37.8 KB
ID:	180913

The search expression is
Code:
^(!!!.*|\b).*?$
The next S&R will remove the !!! from the tags in the new column.
Click image for larger version

Name:	Clipboard02.png
Views:	124
Size:	35.2 KB
ID:	180914

You can use the Tag Manager to remove the !!! tags from the Tags column.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
tags