Notices

Old 09-24-2008, 05:14 AM   #1
kein
kein began at the beginning.

Device: IREX ILIAD
books format for Iliad

I want to say to all people who are uploading the books "Thank you!"
and I have question:
I know that Iliad support the books if they in the Prc format, but what about others format?
I saw that some books are present in different format, and I cant read them...
it is some way to convert LRF to PRC.
THANK YOU!
kein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 06:22 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
No, there is no easy way to convert LRF to PRC.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-24-2008, 06:25 AM   #3
Format C:
Guru
Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iLiad + PRS-505 + Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
No, there is no easy way to convert LRF to PRC.
By Now we have Calibre exporting to epub and LrfTools converting lrf to HTML.
So it can be done in two steps... (is there an epub->prc conversion tool?)

I'm not so optimistic about layout, but I suppose it's good enough for novels...

Format C: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 06:33 AM   #4
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
I didn't know there was a tool to convert LRF to HTML - if that is the case, it is do-able.

Mobi Creator will convert both ePub and HTML to MobiPocket format.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 12:45 PM   #5
Format C:
Guru
Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iLiad + PRS-505 + Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I didn't know there was a tool to convert LRF to HTML - if that is the case, it is do-able.

Mobi Creator will convert both ePub and HTML to MobiPocket format.
It's in the Sony Reader -> Content forum as a sticky thread...

Format C: is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert