Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 11-26-2016, 09:20 AM   #1
xxsuraxx
xxsuraxx began at the beginning.

Device: huawei
iPhone 7 vs Galaxy S7 Edge

I'm thinking about two phones. The first is the iPhone 7, the second is the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. I would like to use this phone at least 3 years, perhaps 4. Which is better in camera (selfies at night, low light conditions too)? Which would be faster after a year or two?
I also heared that the iPhone needs a credit card to entry the App Store. Is it true? Can you bypass it?
So the final question, which should I buy from the two phones?
xxsuraxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 02:12 PM   #2
hel
Sorceress
hel is a splendid one to beholdhel is a splendid one to beholdhel is a splendid one to beholdhel is a splendid one to beholdhel is a splendid one to beholdhel is a splendid one to beholdhel is a splendid one to beholdhel is a splendid one to beholdhel is a splendid one to beholdhel is a splendid one to beholdhel is a splendid one to behold

Device: Onyx Air2&Nova 3C,Kindle oasis1,Kobo Forma,iPad pro 12.9&9.7,and more.
E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?
This is a very wrong place to ask...
Both phones are the top and the best. Here is more a question what you prefer, Android or iOS
hel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-29-2016, 02:15 PM   #3
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxsuraxx View Post
I also heared that the iPhone needs a credit card to entry the App Store. Is it true?
No, it's not.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
galaxy, iphone