Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Editor

Notices

Old 09-03-2015, 05:07 PM   #1
Craigrains
Craigrains began at the beginning.

Device: ibooks/kindle
Problems uploading to iBooks

I used Caliber to fix some formatting problems that arose in my iBook after the last iOS update. I separated one multi-page Text page into 5 separate text pages and now i get this message when trying to upload to iTunes Producer:
ERROR ITMS-9000: Your book contains the following files that are not listed in the OPF manifest: Letters_from_God_-_Ivan_tait.epub:/intro-2xhtml. All files must be listed in the OPF manifest.

I thought the OPF manifest was updated automatically... Please HELP. how do I input my changes into the OPF manifest?
Craigrains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 05:15 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
There is a colon slash in the filename. Neither are valid as used
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
caliber, ibooks, opf file