Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 03-31-2015, 02:27 AM   #1
Apollo Mok
Apollo Mok began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Update eBook title in runtime

How could I update the title of the ebook in runtime?

coz I would like to update "self.title" with the date time after I got the date from parsing a webpage.

Is that possible?

Thanks!
Apollo Mok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2015, 06:35 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
You update self.timefmt not self.title.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert