Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 12-15-2014, 08:52 AM   #1
domax64
domax64 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Lightbulb Feature Request: content server / limit new books

Hi all. I'm using calibre-server standalone and it works very well. Now i want to limit the view of new books to a predefined period, e.g. last week, last month, last year ... Is such a feature for the conten server planned or is it possible to hack the code, so that a new website will be displayed, where i can chosse, which new books (last week, ...) will be displayed?
domax64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 09:01 AM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Just sort by date and when you get to the point you don't want to see, stop looking.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-15-2014, 09:09 AM   #3
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by domax64 View Post
Hi all. I'm using calibre-server standalone and it works very well. Now i want to limit the view of new books to a predefined period, e.g. last week, last month, last year ... Is such a feature for the conten server planned or is it possible to hack the code, so that a new website will be displayed, where i can chosse, which new books (last week, ...) will be displayed?
You could set up a VL for the Date Range and configure (in sharing over the net if using the GUI) using the
Code:
--restriction
CLI switch
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 09:11 AM   #4
domax64
domax64 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Yes, you can really do anything in that way, maybe note every book in the last month on a paper. But i use calibre not only for books, also for personal papers ... And this option can be used in the calibre program without problems, why not in the conten server?
domax64 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibre, content server, new books