Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 11-07-2013, 06:31 PM   #1
stutzj
Zealot
stutzj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stutzj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stutzj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stutzj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stutzj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stutzj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stutzj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stutzj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stutzj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stutzj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stutzj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD, PW2, Kindle 5(black)
Is Adding Custom Fonts to Kindle 4B still possible?

So I remember using this trick for my Kindle 4NT(grey version):

http://booksprung.com/change-the-fon...out-hacking-it

However, now that I am trying it with my Kindle 4 Black, I am unable to get any font to work. The option tabs for font types under the Change Font Size option section change but my new font will not appear even when selecting 'alt'. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
stutzj is offline   Reply With Quote