Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 03-05-2013, 11:18 PM   #1
Mackaddie
Mackaddie began at the beginning.

Device: kindle / kindle HD
Freezing issues

Hello,

I am having issues with Calbre freezing and needing to be closed via the task manager. Before freezing, the scroll bars on the interface stop working. Also, the buttons along the top work intermittently.

I am running the 64bit version of Calbre on Windows 7 64 bit. I have also tried running the 32bit version of Calbre and had the same problems.

I have tried restarting the computer, rolling back to an old restore point, cleaning the registry, turning off anti-virus, and re-installing.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Mackaddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 11:18 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
http://manual.calibre-ebook.com/faq....s-occasionally
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-05-2013, 11:19 PM   #3
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
http://manual.calibre-ebook.com/faq.html#id52
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 11:59 PM   #4
Mackaddie
Mackaddie began at the beginning.

Device: kindle / kindle HD
Thanks for the quick responses. I'm not running any of the software mentioned in the FAQ. I just tried booting into safe mode and running Calibre on it's own with nothing else running. I still had the same issues.

Is there anything else I can try?
Mackaddie is offline   Reply With Quote