Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 02-25-2008, 11:27 AM   #31
penty
Connoisseur
penty has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.penty has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.penty has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.penty has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: CyBook Gen3
As soon as USPS gets it's credit card processing working again they are. I have them all boxed up, however their system is not accepting my credit card so I can't print the labels.

Jim

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayda View Post
Are those of who ordered USPS in the delivery queue yet?
penty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 06:57 PM   #32
penty
Connoisseur
penty has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.penty has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.penty has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.penty has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: CyBook Gen3
Some days I want to strangle customer support. On a side note, if you order from the USPS Clink-n-Ship site and are using a debit card, there is a monetary limit per order. It lies somewhere between $35 and $114.... they didn't even know what it is. If you exceed it you will get the error zip/address does not match. sigh......

In any case all domestic USPS are at the post office. International should go out tomorrow unless something else goes wrong.

Jim
penty is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert