Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 12-11-2012, 05:43 PM   #1
thelibrary
thelibrary began at the beginning.

Device: none
Newly Published Youth Fiction Romance

Hello, I am a new author on Amazon Kindle and I'd love for you to check out my newly published book called Chasing After Infinity. It is a Young Adult novel and I would appreciate any feedback you may have.
Here's a peek:
“As quick as a flash, he puts me up against the side of the building. My back hits the wall hard, enough to make my ears ring. His body pushes into mine, trapping me between his hands and the bricks. His breathing is uneven, his light breath stirring my hair. I wait for the eventual kiss, the moment where his lips meet mine hard and rough but he doesn’t do anything. A lump is in my throat. “Either kiss me or let me go,” I choke out. The same old tug of war is still raging and there’s nothing but a storm between us. (Exerpt from pg. 191)"

Synopsis: Ever since her mother’s death, Avena’s heart has become steel—tough, hardened…unbreakable. She refuses to let anything faze her; least of all, the school’s most notorious player, Adrian Huntington, with his jade eyes and aloof, sardonic charm that has all the girls swooning in his wake. When she becomes his next target, everything goes up in flames as they find themselves getting caught up in the game they created.

If you're interested:
http://www.amazon.com/Chasing-After-.../dp/B00AL0J2K8

Thank you.

Cheers,
Lilah
thelibrary is offline   Reply With Quote