Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 08-26-2012, 11:47 PM   #1
bookme
bookme began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
eBook Direct Download to M92

I am interested on M92 and like to know if going to buy this as small publisher and implement the Adobe CS with ADE installedon M92.

Can direct download ebook to M92 via wifi ? Is download through webbrowser or any menu like kindle when click "try sample" or "buy" ?
bookme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 05:14 AM   #2
janek
Groupie
janek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: Boox m92
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookme View Post
I am interested on M92 and like to know if going to buy this as small publisher and implement the Adobe CS with ADE installedon M92.

Can direct download ebook to M92 via wifi ? Is download through webbrowser or any menu like kindle when click "try sample" or "buy" ?
Through browser. You can probably facilitate book download for end user by creating bookmarks (if I got you right, you are going to deliver devices to end users as a part of your publication scheme?)
janek is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-27-2012, 06:32 AM   #3
Mono
Mono
Mono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Boox M92
I would add, that it would be quite good if web pages are "simple" and mainly without animated graphics (often beeing used in adds).
Mono is offline   Reply With Quote