Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 12-06-2007, 05:20 PM   #1
Domas
Enthusiast
Domas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Domas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Domas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Domas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Domas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Domas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Domas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Domas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Domas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Domas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Domas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T1, Sony PRS-505, Elonex (EB600E), Cool-er (EB600EM), Hanvon N516
Talking One more Sony PRS-505 owner (this time - Lithuania)

Good news everyone,

just a week ago I've received my Sony PRS-505. It's gorgeous. Now I'm into reading again.

Am I the first in Lithuania?

--
Domas
Domas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 08:26 AM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Welcome to the Forum

Are e books popular in Lithuania?
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-14-2007, 08:51 AM   #3
Domas
Enthusiast
Domas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Domas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Domas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Domas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Domas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Domas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Domas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Domas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Domas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Domas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Domas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Nope. Actually I think I could be the only one (atleast nobody on the internet or anywhere else says opposite ). Soon should be two more.

It's too expensive compared to paper books.
Old 01-10-2008, 05:15 PM   #4
kapitonaslaptopa
slow travel trauma
kapitonaslaptopa began at the beginning.

Device: prs-505
ah DOMAS

you beat me to the race here, i thought i'm going to be a mister first in Lithuania.
kapitonaslaptopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 06:58 PM   #5
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Hello Domas, enjoy the 505. I have one on order
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-11-2008, 11:14 AM   #6
Domas
Enthusiast

Thanks, Erv. I'm sure you'll going to love it.

Kapitone, you could still be mister second or mister third (I'm not quite sure if my friend received one for Christmas). I'm lucky Christmas came earlier for me - I felt like a kid again, when I got that reader.