Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 02-29-2012, 02:43 AM   #31
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Well spotted! I would say that the software for storing the pen strokes did very good job, then. Multi-page PDF displays are a pain in the neck (with their multiple coordinate systems). I think this is "proof" that the scribbling software was written with some skill.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 10:49 AM   #32
PF4Mobile
Guru
PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Kobo Touch, Nook Touch, EEE 800 Note, Entourage PE, finally M92
This is interesting: if you highlight some text you get the option to add your own comments on the spot.
It you press OK without to add anything the text is just highlighted
Now go back and click on the text you just highlighted- that will open a box with the text automatically added as comment
PF4Mobile is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-05-2012, 03:37 PM   #33
PF4Mobile
Guru
PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Kobo Touch, Nook Touch, EEE 800 Note, Entourage PE, finally M92
HALT!
Decided to stop my work here since I have been labelled a couple of times troll I guess it's boring for some of you to see my name in all the threads around here. In the end I do not need to do this, neither I have the time report back here every time I have an idea. This is rather a mature decision than an emotional reaction. I will keep reading the news. It is less time consuming
PF4Mobile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 03:43 AM   #34
Beryll Snyder
Banned
Beryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Device: Nook classic, PB 903, Onyx M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by PF4Mobile View Post
HALT!
Decided to stop my work here since I have been labelled a couple of times troll I guess it's boring for some of you to see my name in all the threads around here. In the end I do not need to do this, neither I have the time report back here every time I have an idea. This is rather a mature decision than an emotional reaction. I will keep reading the news. It is less time consuming
I consider my active participation here as a waste of time as well ...
Beryll Snyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 08:39 AM   #35
gjb
gjb began at the beginning.

Device: none
What's so bad about it? Maybe not all of your posts in this topic included new information, but at least you expressed your thoughts. Now you're able to summarize and review the ideas you've come up with, and try to get them in the wishlist (I've got no idea how and by whom function ideas and wishes are submitted and managed, but at least it shows what the development team is working on, supposing this list is correct and up to date)

And about the trolling: I don't think it's as serious as you might expect it to be, at least not in the case you are referring to. In my opinion it would be a shame if you stop posting good ideas just because someone else thinks you shouldn't do that all the time.
gjb is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert