Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 12-16-2011, 03:54 PM   #1
DArenson
ebookworm
DArenson rocks like Gibraltar!DArenson rocks like Gibraltar!DArenson rocks like Gibraltar!DArenson rocks like Gibraltar!DArenson rocks like Gibraltar!DArenson rocks like Gibraltar!DArenson rocks like Gibraltar!DArenson rocks like Gibraltar!DArenson rocks like Gibraltar!DArenson rocks like Gibraltar!DArenson rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Kobo, Kindle
Light of Requiem -- Song of Dragons, Book Three

Song of Dragons -- the fantasy series beginning with Blood of Requiem-- continues with a new tale of blood, steel, and dragonfire.

BOOK THREE: LIGHT OF REQUIEM

War has ravaged the world. Cities lie crumbled. Forests smolder. The crows feast.

In the ruins, Requiem's last dragons lick their wounds and mourn a death among them. But they will not have long to grieve. From the ashes, a new enemy arises, one more horrible than any before.

His soldiers dead, the tyrant Dies Irae collects severed limbs, heads, and torsos. He sews them into rotting, maggoty mimics of life. With dark magic, he animates his creations... and sends them hunting.

The mimics live to kill. They do not sleep. They feel no pain. They never stop hunting. Worst of all, they undo all magic around them. When mimics are near, Requiem’s survivors cannot become dragons... and must fight as humans.

Without their greatest gift, how can Requiem’s children survive?

Kindle US

Kindle UK

Official Website

As always, thank you for reading!

Daniel

Last edited by DArenson; 01-16-2012 at 07:26 PM. Reason: link to other thread deleted
DArenson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 06:26 PM   #2
lunixer
Addict
lunixer has learned how to read e-bookslunixer has learned how to read e-bookslunixer has learned how to read e-bookslunixer has learned how to read e-bookslunixer has learned how to read e-bookslunixer has learned how to read e-bookslunixer has learned how to read e-bookslunixer has learned how to read e-books

Device: Kindle 3
How many books are there going to be in this series? I never read anything until the series is complete- since I fell victim to both Wheel of Time and Song of Ice and Fire.
lunixer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 06:58 PM   #3
CalmApparatus
Damien Darby
CalmApparatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CalmApparatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CalmApparatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CalmApparatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CalmApparatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CalmApparatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CalmApparatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CalmApparatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CalmApparatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CalmApparatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CalmApparatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Nook and Smashwords links don't work, might want to fix that

Looks great though, I know you are going to do very well. Cheers
CalmApparatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 07:25 PM   #4
DArenson
ebookworm
DArenson rocks like Gibraltar!DArenson rocks like Gibraltar!DArenson rocks like Gibraltar!DArenson rocks like Gibraltar!DArenson rocks like Gibraltar!DArenson rocks like Gibraltar!DArenson rocks like Gibraltar!DArenson rocks like Gibraltar!DArenson rocks like Gibraltar!DArenson rocks like Gibraltar!DArenson rocks like Gibraltar!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunixer View Post
How many books are there going to be in this series? I never read anything until the series is complete- since I fell victim to both Wheel of Time and Song of Ice and Fire.
Hi Lunixer,

Books 1 - 3 (all published) tell one complete story arc. There will probably be more books in the series someday, but they will tell a new, separate story. Thanks for asking!
Old 01-16-2012, 07:27 PM   #5
DArenson
ebookworm

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalmApparatus View Post
Nook and Smashwords links don't work, might want to fix that

Looks great though, I know you are going to do very well. Cheers
Sorry about that; I removed the links for now. The dragon books are currently unavailable at Smashwords and Nook, but will return there in the future. You can currently read them on a Kindle, or using a Kindle app (such as Kindle for iPad, Kindle for PC, etc).
Old 01-16-2012, 07:28 PM   #6
lunixer
Addict
lunixer has learned how to read e-bookslunixer has learned how to read e-bookslunixer has learned how to read e-bookslunixer has learned how to read e-bookslunixer has learned how to read e-bookslunixer has learned how to read e-bookslunixer has learned how to read e-bookslunixer has learned how to read e-books

Device: Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DArenson View Post
Hi Lunixer,

Books 1 - 3 (all published) tell one complete story arc. There will probably be more books in the series someday, but they will tell a new, separate story. Thanks for asking!
Thanks! You should have that in your description of the book, like "the conclusion of the Light of Requiem series" or something.
lunixer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 08:33 PM   #7
rdjack21
Groupie
rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elocity A7, Nook STR, Galaxy Nexus
I've been waiting for this book so I could go ahead and read the whole series in one fell swoop. But it seems you have decided to abandon all of us non kindle owners. I hope Amazon works out for you because abandoning current customers sure does not make me feel very good about purchasing any more of your books. I could continue this and really rag on you but you have already decided that you don't want my money so my rants and just a wast of time.
rdjack21 is offline   Reply With Quote