Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 12-25-2011, 11:50 AM   #1
Liza59
Liza59 does all things with Zen-like beautyLiza59 does all things with Zen-like beautyLiza59 does all things with Zen-like beautyLiza59 does all things with Zen-like beautyLiza59 does all things with Zen-like beautyLiza59 does all things with Zen-like beautyLiza59 does all things with Zen-like beautyLiza59 does all things with Zen-like beautyLiza59 does all things with Zen-like beautyLiza59 does all things with Zen-like beautyLiza59 does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: ereader
Delete/Uninstall Apps/Files using ES File Explorer

I have looked over the forum and can not find out how to do this. I want to delete apps that I installed.

I go to the app manager and try uninstall and it brings up the first one which is the kindle app. I can not figure out how to navigate to the one I want to remove. Same thing happens when I try to delete.

Thanks and Merry Christmas
Liza59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 12:00 PM   #2
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liza59 View Post
I have looked over the forum and can not find out how to do this. I want to delete apps that I installed.

I go to the app manager and try uninstall and it brings up the first one which is the kindle app. I can not figure out how to navigate to the one I want to remove. Same thing happens when I try to delete.

Thanks and Merry Christmas
Just go into the Apps tab (select Device not Cloud) and long press on the app you want to delete.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-25-2011, 03:26 PM   #3
Liza59
Liza59 does all things with Zen-like beautyLiza59 does all things with Zen-like beautyLiza59 does all things with Zen-like beautyLiza59 does all things with Zen-like beautyLiza59 does all things with Zen-like beautyLiza59 does all things with Zen-like beautyLiza59 does all things with Zen-like beautyLiza59 does all things with Zen-like beautyLiza59 does all things with Zen-like beautyLiza59 does all things with Zen-like beautyLiza59 does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: ereader
Thanks. Worked.
Liza59 is offline   Reply With Quote