Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 10-20-2019, 05:13 AM   #46
Pr.BarnArt
Addict
Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook 902 / Ipad air/ kindle paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by dia View Post
Something is changed on Adlibris page again. I'm no so skilled in Python, so I can't fix it myself. Can you please see if there is anything you can do?

/Dia
@Dia, can you give me an example or an error log. I can use that as a lead to investigate.
Pr.BarnArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2020, 01:29 PM   #47
brianswilson
brianswilson has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!brianswilson has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!brianswilson has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!brianswilson has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!brianswilson has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!brianswilson has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!brianswilson has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!brianswilson has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!brianswilson has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!brianswilson has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!brianswilson has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!

Device: Calibre
Exclamation Installation error with ver. 2.0.4 in Calibre 5.7

I received the following error while installing ADLIBRIS_SE version 2.0.4 to Calibre 5.7.0:

calibre, version 5.7.0
ERROR: Install plugin failed: A problem occurred while installing this plugin. This plugin will now be uninstalled. Please post the error message in details below into the forum thread for this plugin and restart calibre.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "calibre\gui2\dialogs\plugin_updater.py", line 709, in _install_clicked
File "calibre\customize\ui.py", line 472, in add_plugin
File "calibre\customize\ui.py", line 61, in load_plugin
File "calibre\customize\zipplugin.py", line 293, in load
File "importlib\__init__.py", line 127, in import_module
File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 1014, in _gcd_import
File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 991, in _find_and_load
File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 975, in _find_and_load_unlocked
File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 671, in _load_unlocked
File "calibre\customize\zipplugin.py", line 185, in exec_module
File "calibre\customize\zipplugin.py", line 181, in get_code
File "calibre_plugins.ADLIBRIS_SE.__init__", line 36
cached_cover_url_is_reliable = True
^
TabError: inconsistent use of tabs and spaces in indentation
brianswilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-13-2020, 02:57 PM   #48
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianswilson View Post
I received the following error while installing ADLIBRIS_SE version 2.0.4 to Calibre 5.7.0:

calibre, version 5.7.0
ERROR: Install plugin failed: A problem occurred while installing this plugin. This plugin will now be uninstalled. Please post the error message in details below into the forum thread for this plugin and restart calibre.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "calibre\gui2\dialogs\plugin_updater.py", line 709, in _install_clicked
File "calibre\customize\ui.py", line 472, in add_plugin
File "calibre\customize\ui.py", line 61, in load_plugin
File "calibre\customize\zipplugin.py", line 293, in load
File "importlib\__init__.py", line 127, in import_module
File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 1014, in _gcd_import
File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 991, in _find_and_load
File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 975, in _find_and_load_unlocked
File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 671, in _load_unlocked
File "calibre\customize\zipplugin.py", line 185, in exec_module
File "calibre\customize\zipplugin.py", line 181, in get_code
File "calibre_plugins.ADLIBRIS_SE.__init__", line 36
cached_cover_url_is_reliable = True
^
TabError: inconsistent use of tabs and spaces in indentation
This plugin is not compatible with Python 3 used in Calibre 5. If you want to run this plugin, you will need to go back to Calibre 4.23.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2020, 07:02 AM   #49
Pr.BarnArt
Addict
Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook 902 / Ipad air/ kindle paperwhite
The plugin will be deprecated. There is less to no rersponse and I don't use it myself. Feel free to pick up the code for further matainance.
Pr.BarnArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2021, 03:45 PM   #50
J-H
J-H began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
I updated Pr.BarnArt's Adlibris plugin. It is compatible with Calibre 5.01 and later. You can use it with Adlibris Finland, Norway and Sweden.

You can find it here:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=336412

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr.BarnArt View Post
The plugin will be deprecated. There is less to no rersponse and I don't use it myself. Feel free to pick up the code for further matainance.
J-H is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert