Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 10-21-2011, 09:26 PM   #1
foopq
foopq began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook 902/360/IQ
Navigation in zoomed pdf with 902 Pro

I just received a PocketBook 902 Pro and am having a silly issue with navigating pdfs.

While reading a pdf, if I zoom in a bit I can't seem to get the Forward/Back buttons on the side to scroll the page down/up by the off-screen sections instead of simply jumping to the next page.

The up/down navigation buttons at the bottom do move the page up/down as expected, so I'm hoping I'm just overlooking something.

To get this behaviour, what should I be setting the "Button 1" and "Button 2" key mappings to, or is there something else to do?

Any help is much appreciated.
foopq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 10:20 AM   #2
Billi
Wizard
Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook, iRex, PB, Onyx
I think your describing the normal behaviour of navigating in pdf files (going to a page back or forward with the buttons on the side of the device, scrolling inside the page with the buttons of the navigation key) and that you can't change this behaviour.
Billi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-22-2011, 11:24 AM   #3
foopq
foopq began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook 902/360/IQ
Hmm, that's a shame if that's the case. For what I'm reading I'm essentially stuck using the down button exclusively which is very inconvenient. I suppose it makes sense, but I was hoping for more flexibility. Thank you for clarifying this for me.
foopq is offline   Reply With Quote