Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 10-19-2011, 10:18 AM   #1
parrafo175
parrafo175 knows the square root of minus one.parrafo175 knows the square root of minus one.parrafo175 knows the square root of minus one.parrafo175 knows the square root of minus one.parrafo175 knows the square root of minus one.parrafo175 knows the square root of minus one.parrafo175 knows the square root of minus one.parrafo175 knows the square root of minus one.parrafo175 knows the square root of minus one.parrafo175 knows the square root of minus one.parrafo175 knows the square root of minus one.

Device: kindle
New into ebook editing/publishing

Hello,

My name is Eleni and I recently became interested in publishing ebooks. I hope to learn a lot from this forum.

Some friends and I want to start a little publishing company for LGBT writers writing in Spanish.
We´re starting from scratch so we´ll need all the help we can get.

parrafo175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 12:20 PM   #2
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by parrafo175 View Post
Hello,

My name is Eleni and I recently became interested in publishing ebooks. I hope to learn a lot from this forum.

Some friends and I want to start a little publishing company for LGBT writers writing in Spanish.
We´re starting from scratch so we´ll need all the help we can get.

Welcome to MobileRead. For publishing ebooks you'll find lots of useful info and helpful people in the appropriate forums.

For publishing paper books, other places will give better help. If you're looking at print-on-demand publishing, there's an excellent mailing list/Yahoo group called pod_publishers.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-19-2011, 04:41 PM   #3
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Welcome to MR!

Imogen
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 06:49 PM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Eleni and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote