Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 09-07-2011, 12:30 PM   #1
rlermini
rlermini began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
K3 bought in UK

Hi guys,
I am french guy travelling to the UK once a week.
I just bought a k3 on amazon.co.uk, I do not receive it yet but I have a quick question. Books on the uk kindle store are obviously different from the one on the french store. Since my kindle is "uk based", will I am be able to buy french books from the french store ?
Thank you very much for your help...
(Looking forward to receive my k3 !!)
rlermini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 02:09 AM   #2
Lalilulelo
Enthusiast
Lalilulelo is a jewel in the roughLalilulelo is a jewel in the roughLalilulelo is a jewel in the roughLalilulelo is a jewel in the roughLalilulelo is a jewel in the roughLalilulelo is a jewel in the roughLalilulelo is a jewel in the roughLalilulelo is a jewel in the roughLalilulelo is a jewel in the roughLalilulelo is a jewel in the roughLalilulelo is a jewel in the rough

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Franchement je sais pas si ça existe un kindle store français vu qu'il n'y a pas de lien direct sur amazon.fr, mais tu dois pouvoir trouver les livres disponibles si tu choisis 'kindle store" et tu tapes "french edition" dans la barre de recherche amazon.co.uk. J'espère qu'on va pas me coller une à cause du français - trop fatigué pour traduire.
Lalilulelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-08-2011, 02:58 AM   #3
Papi
Addict
Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Papi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard, Kindle NT, PRS-650
There's no french store per say yet (it should open october 8thalong with the Kindle 4 according to a radio show), as for the store accessibility, it should be determined by the country you choose in your amazon account.
Papi is offline   Reply With Quote