Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 08-09-2011, 12:35 AM   #481
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Twice. Once in April (first offer or one of the first), repeat in July.

Credit hit my account Aug 5 (4 days early).
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 04:25 AM   #482
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
New Offers (claim by 12 Aug)

Expiring Offers (links in OP)
  • 23- $25 off $50 Baby Products -- expires 11 Aug
  • 25- $10 off $25 Sun Care Products -- expires 15 Aug
  • 05- 50% off Roku Player -- expires 16 Aug

Future Offers (via .assets folder)
  • Save $5 at Amazon MP3
  • Save $5 on a $10 Purchase at Amazon
  • Get $50 Amazon Gift Card for Amazon Rewards Visa Card
  • Save $25 when you spend $100 on Textbooks

Next Offer(s) should appear 13 Aug

Last edited by tubemonkey; 08-09-2011 at 07:05 PM.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-09-2011, 09:36 AM   #483
odiakkoh
Guru
odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 5s
Apparently I got my $10 credit on the 5th. Checked it today because the offer said no later than the 9th. I'm surprised I didn't get any sort of notification.
odiakkoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 09:57 AM   #484
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
I wonder if they'll get the out of stock lights in before the discount expires. Those are the ones that look good, to me.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 05:42 PM   #485
ovaldisk
Connoisseur
ovaldisk is no e-book dilettante.ovaldisk is no e-book dilettante.ovaldisk is no e-book dilettante.ovaldisk is no e-book dilettante.ovaldisk is no e-book dilettante.ovaldisk is no e-book dilettante.ovaldisk is no e-book dilettante.ovaldisk is no e-book dilettante.ovaldisk is no e-book dilettante.ovaldisk is no e-book dilettante.ovaldisk is no e-book dilettante.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
I wonder if they'll get the out of stock lights in before the discount expires. Those are the ones that look good, to me.
Which light is that? I'm tempted to order the Mighty Bright Kindle light.
(only because I've had a Mighty Bright orchestra stand LED light for a
few years and it worked great)

Thanks!
ovaldisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-09-2011, 06:56 PM   #486
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovaldisk View Post
Which light is that? I'm tempted to order the Mighty Bright Kindle light. (only because I've had a Mighty Bright orchestra stand LED light for a few years and it worked great)
Not sure how long you two have had your KSOs, but offer #26 will also work for most of these reading lights. It expires on 19 Aug.

Save $10 when you spend $20 on Kindle Accessories from Amazon.com
Old 08-09-2011, 11:54 PM   #487
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Not sure how long you two have had your KSOs, but offer #26 will also work for most of these reading lights. It expires on 19 Aug.

Save $10 when you spend $20 on Kindle Accessories from Amazon.com
Anyone tried combining? I know you could add that one to the 1/2 price cover deal.
Old 08-10-2011, 12:25 AM   #488
Jowi
Connoisseur
Jowi makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneJowi makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneJowi makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneJowi makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneJowi makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneJowi makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneJowi makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneJowi makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneJowi makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneJowi makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneJowi makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: iPod Touch 5g, Kindle PW, iPad 3
I just ordered a light and stacked both deals. Got a 24.99 light for 9.99.
Jowi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 02:45 AM   #489
russellmz00
russellmz00 began at the beginning.

Device: sony pocket reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
Twice. Once in April (first offer or one of the first), repeat in July.

Credit hit my account Aug 5 (4 days early).
i got a $10 credit on aug 5, but just the one. did you get the credit for the deal in april and was it applied before june 30?
russellmz00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 07:39 AM   #490
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jowi View Post
You got the Belkin; right? Same here.
Old 08-10-2011, 01:13 PM   #491
koland
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jowi View Post
I forgot to try and it went to shipping soon immediately. Called to see if there was any way to add the code (had it not been in that status, they could have) and they just gave me a $10 credit, instead.
Old 08-10-2011, 01:21 PM   #492
koland
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by russellmz00 View Post
i got a $10 credit on aug 5, but just the one. did you get the credit for the deal in april and was it applied before june 30?
I took advantage of the deal, haven't looked for the credit..... I can't see the list of g/c transactions right now, though (I wish they would update all servers to give that info out)... wait, a refresh brought it up...

I see a $20 g/c on June 19, but that is the $10 for $20 deal (just found the confirmation email)..

I'll have to dig thru it and see.
Old 08-10-2011, 01:48 PM   #493
koland
Grand Sorcerer

I have the following applied "gift certificates" that just "showed up" and were not ones that I received via email (with my best guess as to which offer they match):

Aug 5 - $10 ($10 g/c offer)
July 13 - $5 (Singles offer)
May 5 - $25 (visa points, not a kindle offer, from what I can tell)

Also, another $20 g/c on May 5 for the first $20/$10 g/c offer.

So, doesn't look like I received the first $10 g/c, but I need to check my notes a bit, as I thought I had seen it show up.

OK, more digging:

There have been three offers:
27 Apr 11 - Get a $10 Amazon credit w/ Visa purchase of select Kindle titles
22 Jun 11 - Get a $10 Amazon Gift Card when you spend $10 on select Kindle titles
30 Jun 11 - Get a $10 Amazon credit with a Visa purchase of select Kindle titles

I received an email on the first one on June 1, titled "Your Amazon.com $10 promo offer" (30 days early)

The second promo is from Amazon and the gift card arrived in my account on Aug 5 (4 days early)

The second Visa offer, I don't see a credit for yet (I assume it will be another promo credit, with the same subject line). I do see that I purchased a book that qualified (Abyss) and did pay with Visa, so I should see the credit on it (not a g/c) by the 21st.
Old 08-10-2011, 04:05 PM   #494
hn333
Addict
hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kindle Fire
Anyone know why Amazon keeps sending me credit for no reason. Just checked my credit and I have $10 credit in MP3s, video games and Kindle books. $5 in movie credit has been added to. I have no idea where any of this came from.

Last edited by hn333; 08-10-2011 at 04:08 PM.
hn333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 04:12 PM   #495
koland
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hn333 View Post
Anyone know why Amazon keeps sending me credit for no reason. Just checked my credit and I have $10 credit in MP3s, video games and Kindle books. $5 in movie credit has been added to. I have no idea where any of this came from.
They just really like you?

Have you signed up for some of the offers ($5 in instant video, $10 if you get a book with visa)?