Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2011, 09:55 AM   #46
emil.m
Banned
emil.m began at the beginning.

Device: 603
@i.like
It's very funny that you created a new account just to attack me. :-)

now related to your comment:
Let me ask you something. Do you understand german? Didn't you notice, that the comments that you were refering to, in the last two weeks have been jokes or just describing bugs or enummerating bugs. What's wrong with that?

For example in the first link it is written something like..... the 3g with the card of pocketbook doesnt work. then it's written that pan/zoom doesn work correctly... and so on.

What is the problem with that comment?
Do you feel personally offended when I describe/enumerate Bugs of pocketbook?

Do you want me to translate all that german comments, and make a poll to see if it can be counted as a personal offence?

It's really interesting that pocketbook doesnt offer a good support for the client, saying that they are too busy, but on the other side they have time to stay on the forum and attack people that are making jokes about pocketbook.

Last edited by emil.m; 04-06-2011 at 10:06 AM.
Old 04-06-2011, 10:10 AM   #47
emil.m
Banned

I want to remember again, this thread should be about jokes, and having fun. Please try to communicate friendly, and don't attack each other.

You are angry about something related to pocketbook? Don't get mad, better make a joke, you will feel better! Read my last joke (pocketbook FAQ), I had a lot of fun while creating it, i was laughing even with tears, so funny it seemed to me.

Show your humor and inventivity.

Last edited by emil.m; 04-06-2011 at 10:30 AM.
Advert
Old 04-06-2011, 10:38 AM   #48
emil.m
Banned

A conversation between a pb client and pocketbook.

Client:
I have a problem, when I'm using the pdfviewer and change to landscape mode, i can read only the upper half-page of the pdf-page, I can not move to the lower half-page.

Pocketbook:
We are aware of that, but we think you should consider it more as a feature than as a bug.
For example you need to read 200 pages, that unique pocketbook feature which our competitors don't have, helps you to finish reading in half the time!

Last edited by emil.m; 04-06-2011 at 01:41 PM.
Old 04-06-2011, 12:53 PM   #49
Zarathustra
Zarathustra began at the beginning.

Device: PB 903
I do not see the problems with the jokes.

PB is doing a crappy job - which is the most embarrassing joke at all. Just putting simple facts together.

Find out how many devices PB sold last yr and estimate the overall profit. If you make a decent calculation you will know what it means. They are selling their company future, their previous promises, our spent money on their this year bonus. This should become a real joke in any education book on company misbehaviour or stupidity. As long as the jokes by anybody do not reach the level of PB (I would say it is more or less impossible) - what is the problem ???

I made my predictions about the future of PB some months ago. Studying the local development in asian countries, I would say, I am lying not so badly. PB has two options: fighting against jokes (which is a pretty bad joke in itself) - or taking their present customers as the best source of advertisment for their future. Ignoring the second option is already a joke which cannot be topped by any joke.

The jokes might partially hurt - but they hurt because there is too much truth behind. I find such jokes a fully valid approach as the conventional approach completely failed by the ignorance of PB.

not much more to say, I would say
Old 04-06-2011, 01:04 PM   #50
Zarathustra
Zarathustra began at the beginning.

Device: PB 903
Look at the example 48.
I was the first who pointed out that error - I think it was early january

consequently, the whole PB section should be banned - as it is downgraded by PB to an never ending running gag - what could be worse than that ?

And to be honest, the best would be, the jokes become so harsh (but still with a true fundament) that potential new customers read it and immidiatly get the point - so that the sails drop significantly - that seems to be the only lesson which might be understood by PB but still giving enough time to correct their way. Sad but true.

A fully disappointed customer.
Advert
Old 04-06-2011, 02:13 PM   #51
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Moderator Notice
This thread is closed for review by the moderation team.
Closed Thread