Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Old 07-18-2011, 11:19 AM   #16
wildchild1954
Connoisseur
wildchild1954 began at the beginning.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab A SM-T510
That's going to take forever if I have to do that for every single .docx file that I have!! You're talking about well over 800 files that would have to be done one by one. What I want to know is if there is any way to stop Atlantis from setting itself as the default of to change it back to Word from Atlantis without doing every single file.
wildchild1954 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 02:05 PM   #17
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
You only need to do that once. That way you change the way docx files are opened, not just that file.
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-22-2011, 01:35 AM   #18
awp
Addict
awp exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverawp exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverawp exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverawp exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverawp exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverawp exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverawp exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverawp exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverawp exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverawp exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverawp exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildchild1954 View Post
Is there any way in Atlantis to change the default back to Office Word 2007? I'll see if I can find a way to change it back in Word but until then I have deleted the Atlantis program as that was the only way I could get the files back to .docx opening in Word.
Please see also this article:
Changing file associations
awp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 01:32 PM   #19
wildchild1954
Connoisseur
wildchild1954 began at the beginning.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab A SM-T510
I want to say that I figured out the steps I was questioning in the Atlantis program, tried the trial, and bought it!! It works wonderfully to create ePub files from my Word documents and the only changes I had to make was downsizing my fonts and changing a few of them to something Atlantis would support. That wasn't really a big problem and the support team at Atlantis was wonderful about helping me with that problem.

So I would thoroughly and enthusiastically recommend this program to anyone looking to create ePub files from Word documents.
wildchild1954 is offline   Reply With Quote