Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 03-24-2011, 10:15 AM   #1
RainingLemur
Spork Connoisseur
RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color
Daily Amazon Appstore freebie - Doodle Jump

The daily app today is Doodle Jump. I played a little bit on a co-workers iPhone, and it's pretty fun. Usually $0.99.

Quote:
Product Features
  • Guide the Doodler on its endless journey upwards
  • Carefully climb up moving and exploding platforms
  • Avoid black holes, monsters, and UFOs
  • Destroy baddies by shooting them with Nose Balls
  • Play through several different richly illustrated themes
Enjoy!
RainingLemur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 04:20 PM   #2
Andanzas
Out of print
Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500 (recycled), Pocketbook Inkpad X Pro
Great book. I especially enjoyed the ending although the main character can be quite irritating sometimes.

PS: Sorry for the awful joke, and I don't mean to be rude, but I just don't see how this belongs in here.

Another PS: I just saw another thread talking about Angry Birds. Maybe this is a new thing here? How strange.

Last edited by Andanzas; 03-24-2011 at 04:23 PM.
Andanzas is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-24-2011, 08:45 PM   #3
wyndslash
Wizard
wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 wifi, Kindle Fire
i love this game. i have it on my ipod touch
wyndslash is offline   Reply With Quote