Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 03-01-2011, 10:34 AM   #1
thundergeoff
thundergeoff began at the beginning.

Device: none
Apolo Drakuvich - New Ebook - Psychological Thriller

Apolo Drakuvich - .99

-Apolo Drakuvich is a story full of weird and tragic events. Parasitic journalism runs wild and the media is not out to set things straight. A Judge steals millions from citizens and a former sheriff has no problem feeding fellow drug lords to the pigs when the deal goes bad. Personal gain is the name of the game.

Tag along on a trip into madness with Apolo Drakuvich. Flashbacks of horrendous times still haunt Apolo, a small time criminal trying to make it in life. Puzzled by the world around him, Drakuvich goes on a journey to seek peace of mind but not everything goes to plan. How far will Apolo go to get justice in a corrupt system?

Find your composure, don’t lose your mind.

Customer Amazon Reviews:

"My wife recently got this book for her Kindle; and it is fantastic! I quickly got pulled in to the world of Apolo Drakuvich and was mesmerized. It's the kind of book you still keep thinking about even hours after you put it down. Apolo's journey is raw, dark and moving, told in a refreshingly direct way that both entertains and enthralls. I highly recommend this book!" - B. Huff

"I couldn't put this book down! This was an enjoyable read and I plan on reading it again. Apolo Drakuvich was truly pushed over the edge. The story made me think about how troubled our justice system is. G.W. Jefferies has given us a unique point of view into a criminal mind." - M. Avila

Last edited by thundergeoff; 03-02-2011 at 02:21 PM.
thundergeoff is offline   Reply With Quote