Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 02-25-2011, 05:48 PM   #1
omk3
Wizard
omk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five words

Device: pocketbook 360, kindle 4
Some more dictionary questions

I have a greek dictionary on my pocketbook which I have converted myself. When I try to use its keyboard to type a word to look up, more often than not the characters are just boxes and question marks. This is not all the time, and I have seen the same keyboard in the same dictionary appear correctly too. I haven't been able to find a pattern to that. Anyone know of what might be influencing the way the characters in the dictionary keyboard appear?

On the same subject, I tried to access the dictionary outside of a book, from the dictionary application, to test it. I have 26 dictionaries on my pocketbook, I believe, but only 20 were visible in the dictionary application's list, though all of them are accessible from within a book. Does the application have a limit, or is it maybe something in the formatting of those 6 extra dictionaries that keeps them out of the list? The greek one was one of those missing.
omk3 is offline   Reply With Quote