Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > Handhelds and Smartphones

Notices

Old 06-13-2007, 10:35 PM   #1
doonam
doonam began at the beginning.

Device: O2 Atom
How do I lock down functionality?

Does anyone know of any tools like Symbol AppCenter that can lock down functionality on a Windows Mobile device?

E.g. I want to disable the camera functionality.

Thanks..
Old 06-14-2007, 12:24 AM   #2
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Shot in the dark here (I have no idea what I'm talking about on this, so if it's a stupid idea, that's why): can you delete the camera app?
Advert
Old 07-05-2007, 10:05 AM   #3
surur
Enthusiast
surur knows what time it issurur knows what time it issurur knows what time it issurur knows what time it issurur knows what time it issurur knows what time it issurur knows what time it issurur knows what time it issurur knows what time it issurur knows what time it issurur knows what time it is

Device: Loox 720
Spb Kiosk

http://www.spbsoftwarehouse.com/prod...ioskengine/?en

Surur