Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 01-03-2011, 09:56 AM   #1
bhartman36
Wizard
bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 Wi-Fi, Craig CMP738a Android Tablet
"Last Call" - a short story (FREE on Smashwords)

Hi, Everyone.

I have published a short story, "Last Call", to Smashwords. It's free to download and read, in multiple formats. (I haven't decided if I'm going to submit it for magazines or short story prizes yet, and I'm really looking for some feedback.)

Please have a read and let me know what you think (although if you really think it's a piece of crap, I'd appreciate that kind of feedback in PM, rather than in the open ).

Last Call

Last edited by bhartman36; 01-03-2011 at 05:47 PM.
bhartman36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 12:58 PM   #2
bhartman36
Wizard
bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Well, I've certainly seen that making a story free drastically increases the downloads.
Old 01-06-2011, 03:23 PM   #3
bhartman36
Wizard

Available on Amazon Kindle Store

Hi, Everyone.

I've uploaded "Last Call" to the Kindle store, for people who prefer to buy from there. It's a buck there (give or take a penny ), rather than free, but if you'd like to help out a budding author by buying from there, I'd appreciate that immensely.