Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 12-30-2010, 11:18 PM   #1
Rick1971
cool a zombie!
Rick1971 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rick1971 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rick1971 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rick1971 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rick1971 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rick1971 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rick1971 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rick1971 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rick1971 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rick1971 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rick1971 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Lenovo a2107a-f, Le PanII, Motorola Xoom FE
Tuff-Luv

anyone use one of these cases?

if so what are your reviews?
Rick1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 12:21 AM   #2
Ozric
Zealot
Ozric is clearly one to watchOzric is clearly one to watchOzric is clearly one to watchOzric is clearly one to watchOzric is clearly one to watchOzric is clearly one to watchOzric is clearly one to watchOzric is clearly one to watchOzric is clearly one to watchOzric is clearly one to watchOzric is clearly one to watch

Device: way too many =)
I just got one of these a couple days ago:

http://www.i-nique.com/detail.asp/cn...=5055205287775

I haven't used it long enough for an in-depth review, but I think it's a good case. The leather is fairly thick and protective. It adds a fair bit of bulk to the device, but to me it's a reasonable trade-off. The case probably weighs more than the device itself, and the heft of them together is reassuring without being too heavy. The workmanship of the case is good quality. The front cover is magnetized, so when you close it, it stays closed. You have good access to the Power button, the stylus, the Reset button, and USB port--you can access the Reset button and USB port while the case is closed. The device fits pretty snugly inside the case. There's a little velcro strap that helps secure the device in place, but even without it, I doubt the reader would easily slip out of the case.

The only thing I'm not sure I like about it is the little stand that's attached to it. A pair of snaps hold it close to the back of the case, but it adds a tiny bit of additional thickness. When you unsnap it, a pair of attached ribbons prevent you from opening the stand too far, and help stabilize the arrangement when you prop the device up on a table or whatever. It works well enough, but I'm not convinced it's a feature I prefer to use. Other people might think it's awesome.
Ozric is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert