Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2010, 08:30 PM   #1
Helen Smith
Zealot
Helen Smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Helen Smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Helen Smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Helen Smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Helen Smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Helen Smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Helen Smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Helen Smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Helen Smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Helen Smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Helen Smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Free kindle books & signed paperbacks on my blog

From Friday 10-Friday 17 December I'm doing some giveaways on my blog: free kindle books for Amazon.com customers using the new 'gift a kindle book' service, and signed paperback books and the chance to win a $50/£30 Amazon gift card, too.

http://helensmithblog.blogspot.com

Please note that this is not a 'found' freebie - this is my blog and I'm mostly giving away my books so I hope it's OK to mention it here. If so, please come and join in if this interests you - I have had a good response to similar contests on my blog in the past. No purchase necessary.
Closed Thread