Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 11-19-2010, 06:40 PM   #1
greenapple
Evangelist
greenapple will become famous soon enoughgreenapple will become famous soon enoughgreenapple will become famous soon enoughgreenapple will become famous soon enoughgreenapple will become famous soon enoughgreenapple will become famous soon enough

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle DX, Kobo Aura HD
Accidentally pressing the 'Back' button

Is there a quick way to go back to the screen where I was reading if I hit the "Back" button accidentally?
greenapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 06:57 PM   #2
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
No, that' s what a lot of us want as well, and already have made some suggestions about it to Amazon.
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-19-2010, 06:59 PM   #3
jlmwrite
Zealot
jlmwrite can differentiate black from dark navy bluejlmwrite can differentiate black from dark navy bluejlmwrite can differentiate black from dark navy bluejlmwrite can differentiate black from dark navy bluejlmwrite can differentiate black from dark navy bluejlmwrite can differentiate black from dark navy bluejlmwrite can differentiate black from dark navy bluejlmwrite can differentiate black from dark navy bluejlmwrite can differentiate black from dark navy bluejlmwrite can differentiate black from dark navy bluejlmwrite can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Samsung Tab S8.4, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
+1

One of my big wishes as well...
jlmwrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 07:27 PM   #4
greenapple
Evangelist
greenapple will become famous soon enoughgreenapple will become famous soon enoughgreenapple will become famous soon enoughgreenapple will become famous soon enoughgreenapple will become famous soon enoughgreenapple will become famous soon enough

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle DX, Kobo Aura HD
Thanks. In the mean time, I'll tell my right thumb to be more careful.
greenapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 08:02 PM   #5
tofubean
Connoisseur
tofubean is on a distinguished road

Device: K3, iPad, PW
I always make that mistake too. Hopefully they will patch it in a new firmware.
tofubean is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-20-2010, 08:04 AM   #6
Doug Huffman
Banned
Doug Huffman knows the square root of minus one.Doug Huffman knows the square root of minus one.Doug Huffman knows the square root of minus one.Doug Huffman knows the square root of minus one.Doug Huffman knows the square root of minus one.Doug Huffman knows the square root of minus one.Doug Huffman knows the square root of minus one.Doug Huffman knows the square root of minus one.Doug Huffman knows the square root of minus one.Doug Huffman knows the square root of minus one.Doug Huffman knows the square root of minus one.

Location: Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin, USA
Device: KINDLE 3 WiFi
Thank goodness it's not a gun.

All guns are LOADED until they aren't. Cover with the MUZZLE only that which would be destroyed. Keep your finger off the TRIGGER. Know your TARGET and whats beyond.
Doug Huffman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 08:37 PM   #7
janvanmaar
Addict
janvanmaar has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.janvanmaar has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.janvanmaar has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.janvanmaar has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.janvanmaar has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle 3G, Samsung SIII
Yeah, it always happens to me towards the end of a long chapter opened from the table of contents
janvanmaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 08:18 AM   #8
enkov
Advanced Dunno
enkov has much to be proud ofenkov has much to be proud ofenkov has much to be proud ofenkov has much to be proud ofenkov has much to be proud ofenkov has much to be proud ofenkov has much to be proud ofenkov has much to be proud ofenkov has much to be proud ofenkov has much to be proud ofenkov has much to be proud of

Device: Kindle Fire HDX 7 + Paperwhite 2013
Yes! It will be good to have a Forward button, not only Back... Or History in the menu (for books and positions).
enkov is offline   Reply With Quote