Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > HanLin eBook

Notices

Old 10-20-2010, 05:56 PM   #1
Whipet
Enthusiast
Whipet has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Bebook 1, Onyx Boox M90
Is Jinke now Readman?

Just tried the Jinke site (http://jinke.com.cn) and it gives http://www.readman.com.cn

It is just in Chinese, does anyone know if it has been acquired?
They have a A9 product with a price which looks interesting
Whipet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 01:45 PM   #2
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
I believe Readman has always been connected to Jinke. However, I do not know why the redirection is happening. Perhaps they are reconfiguring or moving their servers. I have an email into Jinke. I am hoping for an explanation by tomorrow.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-23-2010, 04:45 PM   #3
Whipet
Enthusiast
Whipet has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Bebook 1, Onyx Boox M90
I tried a link from Google and it seemed to work:
http://www.jinke.com.cn/Compagesql/English/index.asp

There is an entry for the eReader V90 slated for October:

Hanlin eReader V90
Streamline Appearance: Simple buttons, one fixed home button, two fixed page turning buttons.

Large Screen,High Resolution: 9.7" E Ink display contains 825×1200 pixels and supports 16 gray levels.
Large Touch panel: Supports Batteryless EM Touch Panel.
Keyboard: A full QWERTY keyboard.

Easy to read PDF file: A4 size PDF file can be easily read without zooming.
Application Areas: Newspaper, magazine and education.
Release Date: ABT October 2010
Whipet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 11:44 AM   #4
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Yea the Jinke link seems to be working again. Must have been some sort of glitch in the name servers.

Dale
Old 10-25-2010, 01:59 PM   #5
LCF
Wizard
LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Hanlin V3 (LBook), GS3
I'm still being redirected to Redman. On both links.
LCF is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-25-2010, 02:38 PM   #6
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCF View Post
I'm still being redirected to Redman. On both links.
Try putting a www in front.

Dale
Old 10-25-2010, 08:15 PM   #7
dingar
dingar began at the beginning.

Device: Hanlin V3
According to the address, readman is another company. Maybe company invested by Jinke.

You can try www.jinke.com.cn
dingar is offline   Reply With Quote