Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 10-02-2010, 05:35 PM   #1
joblack
Wizard
joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Tab X
lost my Iliad pen - where to get a (cheap) new one?

I lost my Iliad pen. Where can I get cheap a new one? Doesn't have to be an original one the main point is that it's working .
joblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 06:00 PM   #2
marcins
marcins has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.marcins has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.marcins has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.marcins has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.marcins has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: iRex DR1000S, Sony PRS-650
It has to be original. Wacom technology is patented.

The cheapest stylus I've found costs about $16:
http://www.datavis.com/cgi-bin/produ...prrfnbr=519276

marcins is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-04-2010, 11:31 AM   #3
Shaggy
Wizard
Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iRex iLiad, DR800SG
Be aware that there are several types of technologies/pens from Wacom, and they're not all compatible with each other. The ones you want for the iLiad/DR are their "Penabled" ones. Most of the ones on the site below should work, but make sure they say "Penabled".

https://direct.wacom.com/stores/5/Other_Parts_C159.cfm
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 07:09 AM   #4
JeroenM
JeroenM began at the beginning.

Device: iLiad 2nd edition
If you're from the Netherlands, I found an advertisement on Marktplaats (dutch auction site): here. Price is 7,95 EUR including shipment.
JeroenM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 08:13 PM   #5
eKalamos
eKalamos began at the beginning.

Device: iRex DR800
I dunno how things stand with the iLiad, but on my DR800, I found I could use the stylus from my Toshiba TabletPC (this one : http://www.amazon.com/Digital-Stylus.../dp/B000F6OJHE). Wacom touch screens seem to equip many Tablets, so you could perhaps find a TabletPC replacement stylus that'd work fine on your iLiad.

Good luck !

EDIT : indeed, the stylus Marcins linked to is a Toshiba reserve ("emergency") stylus, also sold on Amazon but for more : http://www.amazon.com/Toshiba-Tablet...669672&sr=1-11

Last edited by eKalamos; 10-09-2010 at 08:17 PM.
eKalamos is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert