Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 05-11-2010, 08:05 AM   #31
pendragginp
Guru
pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Several
I just saw this. This stinks on ice, I'm sorry it happened to you, rcuadro.
pendragginp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 05:16 AM   #32
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
Well, my PayPal claim went in my favor and now to see how much of my money will be able to be recovered...
rcuadro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 06:15 AM   #33
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Based on the fact that PayPal has ruled in your favor, I've now taken the action of banning this spammer's little ass from this site.

LET THIS BE A WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS: If someone posts only a few posts and then tries to sell something here, you would be wise to ask questions.

As a Moderator, I am personally offended by this scam and by our inability to adequately and SYSTEMATICALLY screen for this kind of crap. A better system needs to be put into place.

I will personally follow EVERY POST in the Flea Market, carefully reading all posts. I will be on the lookout for scammers and crooks.

The above is my opinion only and may not represent the majority of Moderators here on MobileRead.

Don
(Moderator)

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 05-18-2010 at 06:21 AM.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 05:15 PM   #34
davidspitzer
So Many Words to Read!
davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by irenas View Post
Isn't it that PayPal secure transations up to $200?
you can contest the money sent - I wold open a cse with paypal and they can get the money back for you if he does not send the kindle as promised - I have had to do that in the past - Paypal is pretty agressive about fraud
davidspitzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 05:16 PM   #35
davidspitzer
So Many Words to Read!
davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidspitzer View Post
you can contest the money sent - I wold open a cse with paypal and they can get the money back for you if he does not send the kindle as promised - I have had to do that in the past - Paypal is pretty agressive about fraud
plus you should have bougth my kindle DX i just posted it - hopefully you get all your money back - I think you will with Paypal it just mught take a couple of weeks
Old 05-18-2010, 05:17 PM   #36
davidspitzer
So Many Words to Read!

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidspitzer View Post
plus you should have bougth my kindle DX i just posted it - hopefully you get all your money back - I think you will with Paypal it just mught take a couple of weeks
whoops looks like you already made a claim - good for You! - i hate scammers
Old 05-22-2010, 01:02 PM   #37
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
Well, even better news... I received all my money back
rcuadro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 11:34 PM   #38
lene1949
Wizard
lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paper white
That's fantastic!
lene1949 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 01:34 AM   #39
Marcy
Guru
Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcuadro View Post
Well, even better news... I received all my money back
Yeah!

If at all possible when buying from someone uncertain, not only should you use Paypal, but you should use Paypal with a credit card. The credit card gives a lot more protection than Paypal alone.

-Marcy
Marcy is offline   Reply With Quote