Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Viewer

Notices

Old 09-22-2022, 12:15 PM   #1
arianasmith
arianasmith began at the beginning.

Device: Calibre/Kindle
Unhappy Change middle click to scroll?

I like to use the middle click to scroll, is there a way I can make a setting for that? I tried to go into keyboard shortcuts but you can only add keyboard inputs, not mouse. I prefer it because that way I can scroll multiple pages while scanning for something and it is faster.
arianasmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2022, 12:24 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
No, but you can scroll using the mosue wheel or by left clicking on the page margins.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
keyboard, middle click, scroll, shortcut, view