Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 04-22-2020, 03:00 PM   #16
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Don't forget Python and javascript.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2020, 12:20 PM   #17
Skydancer
Enthusiast
Skydancer began at the beginning.

Device: PocketBoot Inkpad 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister L View Post
Not sure if this is what you are looking for but in xhtml I find really useful the "auto-close" feature in Sigil : type CTRL+SHIFT+. and any tag which is open where the cursor is placed will be closed. Can save a few keystrokes sometimes (blockquote, figcaption... ). You can also do it multiple times if you have nested open tags and you want to close all of them at once (li ul / ol for instance or strong / em / span p or similar).
I use that function a lot. Sigil has many neat tools like that. It really pays off to spend some time getting to know the interface. My initial post was inspired by a cool way Bluefish editor handles writing code, but I had forgotten about the Open with function of Sigil, because I hadn't used it until @KevinH reminded me about it.
Skydancer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
auto-completion, css, highlighting matching, sigil, xhtml