Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 02-25-2013, 07:54 PM   #16
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 7, Sony PRS300, Fire HD8 Tablet
Sorry, it just had a nice ring to it.
Gregg Bell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 07:59 PM   #17
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregg Bell View Post
Yeah, it was on another sub-forum here. (No biggie,though.) And I think you're right about the signature (it used to be even longer!). I'm going to cut it down. (And maybe I'll have room for a quote.) As for the lengthy signature, I think I was just getting involved in all those sites and figured it was the thing to do to add them to my signature. (I'm calming down!) Thanks.
You can do it like this:

Gregg Bell - Novelist, short story writer
Email ~ Blog ~ Amazon ~ Twitter

If you haven't done text links yet, you can send me a PM for instructions. Or, if you want to copy exactly what I did, just hit "reply" to this message, and it will quote it with the code showing. Copy the relevant section and paste into the signature edit box in the user control panel.
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 08:18 PM   #18
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 7, Sony PRS300, Fire HD8 Tablet
That is SO cool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
You can do it like this:

Gregg Bell - Novelist, short story writer
Email ~ Blog ~ Amazon ~ Twitter

If you haven't done text links yet, you can send me a PM for instructions. Or, if you want to copy exactly what I did, just hit "reply" to this message, and it will quote it with the code showing. Copy the relevant section and paste into the signature edit box in the user control panel.
Thanks CW! I love it! (I just went with the left align.) I had no idea I could do that sort of thing. It's informative yet unobtrusive. It's PERFECT! THANK YOU!!!
Gregg Bell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 08:19 PM   #19
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregg Bell View Post
Thanks CW! I love it! (I just went with the left align.) I had no idea I could do that sort of thing. It's informative yet unobtrusive. It's PERFECT! THANK YOU!!!
You are very welcome! Glad I could help.
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 06:06 AM   #20
Freeshadow
temp. out of service
Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB 623
That was it: with a subtle trace of a smile she approvingly looked at her console while the sound of a computer generated:
"Minion acquisition completed."
slowly faded in the background.
Freeshadow is offline   Reply With Quote