Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 09-20-2011, 01:15 PM   #1
L.J. Sellers
Novelist
L.J. Sellers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.L.J. Sellers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.L.J. Sellers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.L.J. Sellers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.L.J. Sellers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.L.J. Sellers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.L.J. Sellers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.L.J. Sellers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.L.J. Sellers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.L.J. Sellers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.L.J. Sellers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Write First, Clean Later

On my way to becoming a successful, full-time, indie novelist, I wrote a ton a blogs about my experiences, goals, and strategies. I recently pulled those together into a book and included some humorous personal essays and nonfiction articles as well. I named it Write First, Clean Later after my blog and personal motto. The book is available as a $2.99 ebook and also in print. I hope you'll check it out and find it inspiring.
L.J.
L.J. Sellers is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
how-to, indie author, self-bublished, success, writing advice