Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 08-30-2010, 11:27 AM   #1
Tact.fool
A daydream believer
Tact.fool knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Tact.fool knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Tact.fool knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Tact.fool knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Tact.fool knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Tact.fool knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Tact.fool knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Tact.fool knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Tact.fool knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Tact.fool knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Tact.fool knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: kindle
A preposterous girlfriend

Yuta met a preposterous girl one day. She told him that she could help him to find an ideal girlfriend. But actually Yuta was always confused by her. And after all he realized that she told him what was the most important in his life. Please enjoy a fantastic, humorous, heart-warming and pure love story including a surprise ending.

This book is written in English by a natural-born Japanese who lives in Japan.
There might be some parts you feel cultural differences. Nevertheless, you will enjoy the story itself. This book will bring you pleasure, emotion, laughter and power.

This is Beta version. I will upgrade this book by correcting mistakes as if I get bugs out of a computer program. The record of revisions will be disclosed in my homepage (http://tact.fool.jp/).

The later you read this, the more perfect the book will be. However, the earlier you read this, the earlier you can know the preposterous but emotional story.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003XYEBLO

http://tact.fool.jp/
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	51qBY-FB-QL__SL500_AA266_PIkin2,BottomRight,-16,34_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg
Views:	259
Size:	18.9 KB
ID:	57383  
Tact.fool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 01:17 PM   #2
CaraM
Guru
CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CaraM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Sounds very good. I love the title.

www.caramarsi.com
Logan's Redemption
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0040JI3PG
CaraM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 06:47 PM   #3
wongadonga
old bloke
wongadonga began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle for PC
Hi Yuta,

As you recommended I just joined the forum as a better place to talk about your book
wongadonga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 06:56 AM   #4
Tact.fool
A daydream believer
Tact.fool knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Tact.fool knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Tact.fool knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Tact.fool knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Tact.fool knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Tact.fool knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Tact.fool knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Tact.fool knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Tact.fool knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Tact.fool knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Tact.fool knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Hello again!

Hello wongadonga. It is divorcedoctor in Amazon DTP forum, right? And Yuta is a character of my book. My penname is Takuto Furu (That is why my penname in U.S. is “Tact.fool”.)

> The novel was like "Don Quixote Undecided" as Yuta was same "tilting at windmills" as Don Quixote [and myself I have to say], always having a dream and chasing it, but Yuta had a few Dulcineas.

You’re absolutely right. The theme of this novel is that dreams are power. I think those who are pleased with this story have similar stances toward dreams.

> WIKI says of Yamato Nadeshiko:
"Also known as an ideal Japanese woman per Confucianism, it revolves around acting for the benefit of the family and following instructions or acting in the best interest of patriarchal authority figures. Virtues include: loyalty, domestic ability, wisdom, and humility."

Yamato Nadeshiko is a vague word and includes various interpretations. Some foreigners may imagine women in “Last Samurai”.
What do you imagine by this word?

Anyway, thanks for adding your images. Those are good!
Old 08-31-2010, 05:04 PM   #5
Tact.fool
A daydream believer

Thanks Cara M

Thanks Cara M. Your cover is cool. I hope both of us will be successful.