Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 05-28-2008, 09:02 AM   #1
tcmoon
Connoisseur
tcmoon is on a distinguished road

Device: slate pc
selling gen3?

I have a Gen3 that works great but dont have much time to use it, not sure if I should sell it or hold on to it. I read mostly on a Treo 755P as the gen3 is not as portable as I need. If I sell where should I list it and at what price? I have the black leather case and an extra battery that has not been used.

Thanks,
Tom
tcmoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 09:03 AM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
The best place to list your Gen3 is in the Flea Market. Question, is it the new Gen3 or the original Gen3? If you can transfer the warranty, then a price of $300 is good. But if you cannot, then $200 is appropriate.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-28-2008, 09:04 AM   #3
Taylor514ce
Actively passive.
Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505/LC
You could very likely sell it here, in the Flea Market section.
Taylor514ce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 09:08 AM   #4
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
I sold my original Gen3 with the leather (or whatever it is) case very easily indeed on the "Flea Market" forum here within a few hours - for £180 (about US$350). That's a good price for someone in Europe. You'll sell to someone in Europe a lot more easily than someone in North America.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 10:47 AM   #5
tcmoon
Connoisseur
tcmoon is on a distinguished road

Device: slate pc
New Gen3?

All I know is I bought one of the first Gen3's and had a lot of trouble and after a lot of troubleshooting they make changes to the sytem to get mobipocket to work with library books and sent me a new one the works great, so I guess its one of the new ones. Anyother way to check?

Tom
tcmoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-28-2008, 11:23 AM   #6
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
The new model has 512MB of internal memory, rather than 64MB. I'm sure that yours will be a 64MB model unless you've received it in the last week or so.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote