Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 06-10-2012, 02:43 PM   #1
Ravensknight
Serpent Rider
Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350; Nook STR; Oasis
White Sony T1 & Generic Cover

When Target was getting rid of their T1's, I bought 2. I also bought 2 cases from Amazon.

I opened one and have been using it to test it out. My wife doesn't like it at all, so she is sticking with her 505 and I'm not completely in love with it, but like the increased contrast enough to hold on to it.

However, that leaves me with 1 white, unopened, brand new [etc, etc, etc] Sony T1. I bought it for $91, and paid $10 for the case.

Amazon Link to Cover
And yes, the T1 fits snugly in this case.

So I'm selling them both for $101 plus shipping. Which will include insurance & delivery confirmation.

United States Only.

Pictures upon request...

Last edited by Ravensknight; 08-13-2012 at 05:31 PM.
Ravensknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 02:20 AM   #2
Valkrider
Addict
Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra, iPadAir2, PRS600, iPhone 6, iPod, Palm TX
If you change your shipping policy to include Spain I will have it.
Valkrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-11-2012, 11:22 PM   #3
Ravensknight
Serpent Rider
Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Unfortunately, due to new regulations, the USPS won't ship lithium batteries outside the borders...
Old 06-12-2012, 02:21 AM   #4
Valkrider
Addict
Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Don't tell them I certainly wouldn't want to pay Fedex (or similar) shipping charges.
Old 06-21-2012, 09:08 PM   #5
Ravensknight
Serpent Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkrider View Post
Don't tell them I certainly wouldn't want to pay Fedex (or similar) shipping charges.
Yeahhhhh, not going to happen.

But I don't blame you for not wanting to pay those kind of shipping charges...
Advert
Old 06-22-2012, 06:15 PM   #6
rleguillow
Always Reading
rleguillow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rleguillow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rleguillow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rleguillow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rleguillow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rleguillow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rleguillow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rleguillow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rleguillow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rleguillow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rleguillow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: FW 1192, PRS-700, kobo, Rocket, PRS-650, Nook Glow, Kobo Glo, others
Hello,
I am intrigued. I would love to see pictures, and would also like some idea of what shipping would be to zip code 27513. My PRS 650 is trying to die, so I'm searching for other options.

Thank you.
rleguillow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 11:50 AM   #7
Ravensknight
Serpent Rider

Robin,
I'll check out the shipping charges this week and get you some pictures by tomorrow night...
Old 06-25-2012, 05:33 PM   #8
Ravensknight
Serpent Rider

What the cover looks like open

Back of the unopened T1.

Front of the T1 box

Pricetag!

Unopened cover front

My black T1 in my cover.

Last edited by Ravensknight; 07-20-2012 at 03:54 PM.
Old 07-20-2012, 03:54 PM   #9
Ravensknight
Serpent Rider

still for sale.

and now I can't see the pictures. Have they disappeared for anyone else as well?
Old 07-21-2012, 03:02 AM   #10
Valkrider
Addict

No pictures for me either
Old 08-13-2012, 05:28 PM   #11
Ravensknight
Serpent Rider

traded to Fanchee for a sony 350 and some cash.

Last edited by Ravensknight; 08-13-2012 at 05:31 PM.
Old 08-17-2012, 01:40 PM   #12
Fanchee
Connoisseur
Fanchee can name that song in three notesFanchee can name that song in three notesFanchee can name that song in three notesFanchee can name that song in three notesFanchee can name that song in three notesFanchee can name that song in three notesFanchee can name that song in three notesFanchee can name that song in three notesFanchee can name that song in three notesFanchee can name that song in three notesFanchee can name that song in three notes

Device: Aura H20, PRS-350, Kobo Aura HD
Package delivered today, thank you!
Fanchee is offline   Reply With Quote