Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 02-20-2009, 02:05 PM   #1
Octochick
Zealot
Octochick has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Octochick has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Octochick has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle
At Last a COOL Case!

I found this designer on Etsy and she has some amazing fabrics and made a cute "wristlet" that seemed to almost perfect for the new K2's but I would think they might fit most Sony Readers too.

After I we exchanged some emails and I sent her a link to the K2 info page. She made a cardboard K2 and then decided to make some adjustments, so now they are 10x7 and should fit perfectly! (How cool is that?)

She now has a Kindle section! I am not sure if this design will fit a case too, I am not familiar with the cases for the Sony. Just keep in mind 10x7 applies to the outside dimensions. When some of the Kindle owners who ordered get theirs they will see if the Oberon case also fits. I will report back, if that one does, I would think most would.
Octochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 02:27 PM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
yes, we saw it yesterday when you posted it here...

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39457
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-20-2009, 05:33 PM   #3
Octochick
Zealot
Octochick has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Octochick has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Octochick has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle
Hey DG,
Not trying to Spam, I have no connection with this seller, other than being a fan. I am just am impressed at how she has gone out of her way to accommodate myself and others who have bought her cases.
I searched for months for a good & attractive case and was pretty excited to find this designer. It just occurred to me that the Sony people could use it too and probably would not see it on the Kindle boards.
Octochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 05:43 PM   #4
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Eeek! I thought I was seeing double.

Octochick - We certainly appreciate this type of info but try to find 1 forum to post your thread on. That is enough for it to be seen.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 09:41 PM   #5
MidknytOwl
Zealot
MidknytOwl will become famous soon enoughMidknytOwl will become famous soon enoughMidknytOwl will become famous soon enoughMidknytOwl will become famous soon enoughMidknytOwl will become famous soon enoughMidknytOwl will become famous soon enough

Device: Kobo Aura
If it fits the Sony, I don't see the harm in her posting it here as well. I sure wouldn't be looking at the Kindle accesory forums, since I wouldn't think they would provide any use to me at all.

Thanks - they're cute.
MidknytOwl is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-20-2009, 10:08 PM   #6
Lilly
Guru
Lilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it is

Device: Sony PRS-505, PRS-900 & PRS-950, Amazon Kindle2
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidknytOwl View Post
If it fits the Sony, I don't see the harm in her posting it here as well. I sure wouldn't be looking at the Kindle accesory forums, since I wouldn't think they would provide any use to me at all.

Thanks - they're cute.
Very true; before I had a Kindle, I never went to the Kindle accessory forum because I had no need for it. To tell you the truth, I don't go into any reader forum but the 2 Sony and Kindle! I just go the main forums. Also, the 1st time I posted in the Kindle forum was the day my Kindle came and I've been a member of Mobileread for 11 months at that point!
Lilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 10:55 PM   #7
readingrocks!
x
readingrocks! doesn't litterreadingrocks! doesn't litter

Device: None
Misplaced comment

Last edited by readingrocks!; 02-21-2009 at 07:49 PM.
readingrocks! is offline   Reply With Quote