Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 07-25-2011, 08:30 PM   #1
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Elizabeth Peters $4.44 titles (Kindle)

There are 12 newly released titles from Elizabeth Peters with Robinson as publisher. These are all currently priced at $4.44, which is nearly half off what Hachette has been charging.

Book List

1. Crocodile on the Sandbank (Amelia Peabody 01)
2. Lion in the Valley (Amelia Peabody 04)
3. The Deeds of the Disturber (Amelia Peabody 05)
4. Hippopotamus Pool (Amelia Peabody 08)
5. The Ape Who Guards the Balance (Amelia Peabody 10)
6. The Falcon at the Portal (Amelia Peabody 11)
7. The Golden One (Amelia Peabody 14)
8. Guardian of the Horizon (Amelia Peabody 16)
9. Borrower of the Night (Vicky Bliss Mysteries 1)
10. Street of the Five Moons (Vicky Bliss Mysteries 2)
11. Silhouette in Scarlet (Vicky Bliss Mysteries 3)
12. Night Train to Memphis (Vicky Bliss Mysteries 5)
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 10:31 AM   #2
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
#11 is still listed at $7.99 on US Amazon.

The $4.44 edition now shows up for me too.

Last edited by poohbear_nc; 07-26-2011 at 02:14 PM.
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-26-2011, 10:36 AM   #3
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Excellent - they're available at Amazon UK, too, for £3.19. Let's hope the rest of them appear soon!
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 11:36 AM   #4
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
#11 is still listed at $7.99 on US Amazon.
Use the link in the OP. Only the Robinson titles are $4.44 - if you search by title, you find the Hatchette titles, which are $7.99
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 12:06 PM   #5
susan_cassidy
Wizard
susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad (not used much for reading)
Thanks so much for the link. I'm trying to accumulate all the Amelia Peabody books in Kindle format, so I can re-read them all. The search for titles is apparently messed up at Amazon. I sent them feedback on one title, at least, to tell them that.
susan_cassidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-28-2011, 10:45 AM   #6
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Luckily I had most of these Elizabeth Peters titles from pre-agency days, so I'm not going to hurt my credit card too much! I do hope they come out with some more at these prices though - I am still missing just a couple in e-book format and would love to get a few more DTB books off my bookshelves!

Unfortunately that's not true of the OTHER Constable & Robinson titles in the other thread, which ARE going to hurt my credit card...sigh!

BTW, thanks Koland (OP)!
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 01:01 AM   #7
Bev M
Enthusiast
Bev M is no ebook tyro.Bev M is no ebook tyro.Bev M is no ebook tyro.Bev M is no ebook tyro.Bev M is no ebook tyro.Bev M is no ebook tyro.Bev M is no ebook tyro.Bev M is no ebook tyro.Bev M is no ebook tyro.Bev M is no ebook tyro.

Device: JetBook Lite
Thank you, thank you! I added 3 to the ones I got BA (Before Agency) for a reasonable price. Hope they bring out the rest, I still have holes in the series.
Bev M is offline   Reply With Quote