Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 04-07-2013, 09:03 AM   #31
Apache
Readaholic
Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Surface Pro 6 / Galaxy Tab A 8"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
We are here to help you. We want to help you. We are only thinking of you and your welfare. We meet every day of the week and we are located near you. Come and join us:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=138205

Don
I thank you also, but it does not help. Those of us seriously addicted will break any vow to feed our habit. Currently I am reading the Gabriel Du Pre Montana Mystery Series. I am trying to resist, really I am. I finished the fifth book in the series last night. Actually 4:30 AM this morning. I am trying not to buy number six. I am frantically searching through my current stash (Library) searching for something that I already have that can supplant the desires coursing through me.
It is a good thing that the MR Support does not include Sponsors. Getting a call at 4:30 AM asking them to help me from relapsing might make me unpopular.
Apache
Apache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 11:14 AM   #32
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Well, I couldn't resist! I found way too many books to buy in this sale. And, I added many more to my Overdrive library wishlist.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-07-2013, 12:39 PM   #33
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Forma, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Kindle Oasis3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fbone View Post
All three titles are available through Overdrive.
Yes, but that is not the point.
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 02:24 PM   #34
elemenoP
Wizard
elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Sony 650
I just bought Where'd You Go Bernadette and I have my eye on The Light Between the Oceans and Mr Penumbra's 24 hr Bookstore. None of these are available on Overdrive and none have been on sale before. I'm excited to see (relatively) new releases on sale!

I do need to point out one thing. It's not "The Top 1000 Books" which would be quantifiable. It's "1000 Top Books" which could mean anything at all (and therefore is meaningless). Still, it's a good sale!

eP
elemenoP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 09:38 PM   #35
photon17
Enthusiast
photon17 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!photon17 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!photon17 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!photon17 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!photon17 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!photon17 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!photon17 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!photon17 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!photon17 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!photon17 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!photon17 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: Too many
Thanks! Found a couple of titles.
photon17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert