Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 05-09-2015, 10:32 AM   #1
shastagrimes
shastagrimes began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Smile FREE - "The Power of a Do-Over" Currently #1 in Mothering (free)

Hi there. This is my first ebook and I'm so excited about the feedback I'm getting so far. I have 7 kids, some through adoption, and we are all still trying to figure it out and in the past year have begun implementing "Do-Overs" where we don't just say we will do it better or behave better next time but we stop and take time to act out the better behavior because there's a greater chance of correction through action than correction through words only.

I hope you enjoy!

http://www.amazon.com/Parenting-Stra...r+of+a+do+over

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 05-09-2015 at 11:17 AM.
shastagrimes is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
children, family, free, kids, parenting