Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 11-04-2009, 04:50 PM   #1
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Free ebook version if you've bought my paperback

If anyone here has bought a paperback copy the book I publish, "Desbarollda, The Waltzing Mouse", I'll happily supply them free copy of a (DRM-free) eBook in ePub or Mobipocket format. Just send me a private message saying when and where you bought the book, and giving an email address and preferred format.

This offer is also on the book's page on my website. See the "Special Offer" at the bottom of the page.

http://www.durrantpublishing.co.uk/Desbarollda/
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 07:23 AM   #2
Marshal Kilgore
Enthusiast
Marshal Kilgore knows the complete value of PI to the endMarshal Kilgore knows the complete value of PI to the endMarshal Kilgore knows the complete value of PI to the endMarshal Kilgore knows the complete value of PI to the endMarshal Kilgore knows the complete value of PI to the endMarshal Kilgore knows the complete value of PI to the endMarshal Kilgore knows the complete value of PI to the endMarshal Kilgore knows the complete value of PI to the endMarshal Kilgore knows the complete value of PI to the endMarshal Kilgore knows the complete value of PI to the endMarshal Kilgore knows the complete value of PI to the end

Device: PocketBook 631
Thanks again. :-)

The ePub version is awe-inspiring, and the mobi file very impressive too in full color on the big screen, albeit it has only "topcaps".

And this thread gets a deserved *bump*.
Marshal Kilgore is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert